Thursday, March 1, 2012

Melissa & Billy: Engaged! | Orlando Wedding Photographer

Billy and Melissa are so beyond meant for each other. They compliment each other like a lock and key, and can we just talk about how incredibly beautiful they are? Billy and Craig went to FSU together and became great friends. I'm so thankful for that because otherwise I would 1) not have met Billy, 2) Not have met Melissa and 3) Wouldn't have had the opportunity to photograph them! They have become such great friends to us and we are thrilled to actually be attending a wedding as guests later this year. The only sad thing about that is that it means we can't photograph their wedding! :( Good thing for post-wedding sessions though ;)

I love the story of how these two met. I may butcher some details inadvertently, but the quick version of it is that she was with friends in downtown Orlando and so was he. She and her friends were being hit on by random guys, and eventually Billy (a stranger to her until that moment) came up and started talking to her. I remember when Billy told us about her, and it makes me smile from ear to ear to think back on that time and the fact that they are now getting married! He proposed to her in the same spot that they met, and we were lucky enough to be asked to photograph it! Ahhh I just love love, and I love THEM. You two are beautiful people in every way and I cannot express how happy we are to have you in our lives!



Piggy bank mug shots :) Billy is allergic to dogs, so they may eventually get a pet pig. I love when couples incorporate meaningful items into their sessions!
They are going to Italy for their honeymoon, so it was only fitting to incorporate some of that into the session <3
One of my favorite photos I've ever taken <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!