Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Jordan & Stephen: Married! | Orlando Wedding Photographer

Wow. I love this couple. I love them SO much! When I met with Jordan at her consultation, I could see the excitement of getting married just radiating off of her. She has a passion for photography, so this was a huge deal to her (and a huge compliment to me!). Their wedding reminded me so much of mine and Craig's wedding. The beautiful outdoor atmosphere, the intimate setting, the amazing guests who wanted nothing more than to have a great time celebrating a great couple..oh I could go on and on. Missy and I had a BLAST photographing your wedding, Jordan and Stephen! And Craig and I still can't get over that your last name is ours backwards! Deb Rettew => Wetter Bed!!! :-D 

Enjoy your sneak peek!

 
 
Ugh..her hair...SO perfect!
 
 
 
Some great shots of the groom captured by the lovely Missy
 
Stephen bought Jordan some beautiful Blue Nile jewelry <3 
 
 
 
 
 I am in love with this venue
 The two beautiful photos below were captured by Missy. This is one of the reasons we LOVE having two photographers. I capture one angle while the second captures another, with no time wasted! :) 
 Thank you for getting this shot of me, Missy!
They are 20 weeks pregnant with their third child. That is a lucky baby to be born into this incredible family!
 Let's be honest...these shoes ROCK 
 Jordan with her precious baby girl!
They are so stunning aren't they??
 Oh how I loved the lighting <3
Of course Missy and I had to jump in for one! :-)
 
We love you guys! Can't wait to capture more milestones for you <3

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM ALL! I could not have asked for a more beautiful and fun filled wedding, thank you so very much for capturing every detail for us. You are an amazing photographer and your passion for it certainly shows up in each and every photograph. I simply cannot stop looking at them over and over. You should see the HUGE smile on my face!!!!!
    Love,
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited that you love them! <3 You two are so beautiful together and your beauty shines through in these photos. Hope to see you soon!

      Delete
  2. THESE PHOTOS ARE TOTALLY AMAZING!! You two are awesome photographers and your talent (as well as your passion for your art,) shows in every shot. Of course, having gorgeous subjects and an awesome venue helps, too. :)))
    Jordan and Steve mean so much to me, and I am so grateful to you for capturing the beauty and magic of their wedding day. Good work, ladies... go women!!
    :)
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Melanie! And you're right about them being an amazing couple!

      Delete


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!