Monday, November 28, 2011

Kelleigh & Karl: Engaged!

Kelleigh & Karl are one of the sweetest couples we have ever met! They decided they wanted their engagement session on a beach, but they also wanted some other options nearby for a different look. Her hair dresser found this incredible location at Flagler Beach, and we were so pumped for this session! She explained that there were going to be large rocks, so I already had a few images in my head of some shots I wanted. I could only hope that the rocks she explained were really what I had pictured, and I was beyond excited to see that they were! When Craig and I got there, I told him that I really wished there were more clouds. About 30 minutes later, the most beautiful clouds showed up to put the final touches on the photos I had hoped for.

We had such a great time with these two. They were willing to do anything, and we just LOVE that! At the end of the session, she even gave us a box of cookies that she made for us. They were delicious!!! :) Thanks so much Kelleigh and Karl. We wish we could be there to photograph your wedding at Sandals next year! :)

Orlando Photographers

No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!