Thursday, November 17, 2011

Jessica & Ray Tie the Knot!

This Cocoa Beach, FL wedding was my cup of tea! I love weddings where the couple puts their personal touch everywhere. It shows me that they truly enjoyed the process and wanted to make sure their wedding was one-of-a-kind. Ray and Jessica's wedding was just that; a truly special, one-of-a-kind, amazing wedding. I have to admit that I don't think I have ever seen a family bonded so strongly like theirs. Watching the connection Jessica and her father have was so heart warming...I really couldn't get enough of it! Throughout the evening, the love from both families just poured out and everyone had such an incredible time. The weather was phenomenal, the couple was beautiful, and well..I just love the photos we were able to capture!
Enjoy the sneak peek!


First look...yay! :)
The bottom left picture in this set is one of my favorite photos of all time! You just can't pose something like that! <3

Thank you to the following vendors for helping make this wedding as beautiful as it was!
Venue: Beach Place Guest Houses (Cocoa Beach, Florida)
Catering: John Michael Catering (the food was outstanding!)
Tent: Rentaland (always the best service over there)
Coordination: Abby with Sweet Pea Events (highly recommended for a smooth wedding!)
Band: Kool Vibes Reggae Band (really fun!)
Florist: Rockledge Roses (gorgeous!!!)

And in case you didn't notice the GORGEOUS shell bouquet, that was hand-made by one of Jessica's close friends and incorporated her something blue (ribbon) as well as lace from Jessica's mother's wedding dress. It was unbelievable!


1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Great photos!
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blog posts about Beachplace to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you :)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!