Friday, November 18, 2011

Allison & Pete Are Engaged!

I met Allison and Pete freshmen year of college in the dorms at UCF. The whole floor was new and everyone was getting to know each other...but I am sure that neither of them expected to find their soul mate in their dorms. From the beginning of their friendship, our entire floor was just impatiently waiting for them to realize that they were going to end up together. We all knew it, but it took them a while to figure it out! They were such good friends (and SO cute together), and I can't even explain how happy I was when I found out they were finally dating. Then when I found out they were ENGAGED...holy cow was I excited!

Being able to photograph Allison and Pete's engagement was really special, especially since it was at good ol' UCF! I adore going on campus. It just brings back so many great memories of the amazing friends I gained and also the countless hours I spent studying. It still blows my mind that I spent 6 years studying hard core for my Micro and Molecular Biology degree, and I ended up falling in love with photography afterwards. It just goes to show that you never know what life will throw your way!

I had a great time with you guys at your e-session and I hope you did too. Enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!