Monday, November 7, 2011

Haley & James tie the knot!


Let me begin by saying 'thank you' to Haley and James for allowing us to be part of your amazing wedding! You two are such an incredible couple, and Craig and I were very honored to be part of your day.

I met the two of them almost a year ago when they contacted me for their engagement session. After that, they decided to fly us out to GA to be their wedding photographers. I was thrilled because I had such a blast with them for their e-session and I just knew their wedding would be extraordinary. Over the months, Haley and I have kept in touch to make sure things were good to go for their big day.

On Saturday morning in Madison, GA, we went to this amazing little cafe recommended by Haley and James (Perk Avenue---they have the BEST Nutella coffee ever). It was pretty cold for us Floridians, but the hot drinks made it just right. When it was finally time to head to the venue, we were floored by the scenery. We pulled into The Farmhouse Inn at Hundred Acre Farm and just couldn't believe how beautiful it was. There were chickens crossing the road (literally...), cows, goats...it was amazing! If we lived in GA, that is absolutely where we would have gotten married!

Haley and James were so relaxed and just ready to get the ball rolling. The best part of everything was how much time they allotted for photos. If I can recommend anything to a couple, it would be to do the "first look." You have no idea the amount of photos we can get in 2-3 hours rather than just a short hour (or less). We were able to capture everything they wanted and more! Overall, I think part of the reason they were so relaxed is because the pressure of seeing each other at the ceremony for the first time was non-existent. Because they did the first look, this sneak peek is MUCH larger than any other that I've done (another benefit!).

Enjoy!!!


1 comment:


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!