Friday, July 29, 2011

Lilly is one!

I cannot believe that I have already known this amazing family for over a year. A good friend of mine recommended me to Sarah and Chris when they were pregnant with Lilly. I absolutely adored them from the beginning, and when Lilly was born..well, the cuteness was just pouring from all of them!

We had Lilly's one year old session yesterday, and she was such a happy camper (as long as we let her crawl when she wanted to). Sarah made the tutu's and was prepared with pearls, flower petals, and all sorts of goodies for the session! I am such a girly-girl, so I love love love that Sarah is too! Lilly will forever be dressed with tutu's and headbands...it's her destiny!

When we introduced Lilly's first cake ever to her at the end of the session, she couldn't get enough. In fact, pulling the cake away was pretty upsetting for her...she wanted to dig into it even more.

Enjoy the sneak peek!

I always love to start the "one year old" posts with photos from their first year.
How sweet is she??

Absolutely beautiful family



Such a sweet girl!

I couldn't decide between the black and white vs. color...I loved them both!


She was loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!