Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Amanda & Alan: Engaged!

November is going to be a busy, busy, busy month for Sivan Photography. With 6 weddings and 6 amazing couples that month, we are growing more and more excited for it! Amanda and Alan are one of our two 11-11-11 couples. Their intimate wedding will be held at the beautiful Town Manor Bed & Breakfast in Auberndale, Florida. We met with them last night for their downtown Orlando engagement session, and they were just ready to get the show on the road! I absolutely adore these two. They met on E-Harmony (which, by the way, I have MANY couple's who have told us their successful stories from that site and others like it) and have been together since. You can see it in their eyes and hear it in their sweet little nothings to each other that they are madly in love. They are such a beautiful couple, both inside and out, and we cannot wait until their big day!

Enjoy your sneak peek, Amanda and Alan!

I think this one is my favorite from their session. The "almost kiss" is hard to pull off when you are just dying to kiss the other person (like he was!), but man did they do great!

They. Are. Gorgeous.


I love this set!

If you don't know by now, I have a crazy love for clouds--white, grey, fluffy...you name it, I love it! I just had to incorporate the dramatic clouds into a picture.
Love!
And they claim they don't know how to pose!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!