Friday, July 8, 2011

Brittany & Ben: Engaged!

I met Brittany through my college roommate a while back. She had the sweetest personality, and I was so excited when she asked me to take her engagement photos! She and her fiance, Ben, recently moved to Texas and they came back to Orlando for July 4th, her 21st birthday, and their e-session. What I love about Brittany and Ben is how well their personalities work together. She was energetic and had so many ideas (she made all of the signs in their photos, by the way!) and he just went with it. He was a trooper to sit through our ideas as patiently as he did! It was pretty cute :) Ben is in the air force and will be heading out for 6 months soon, so I'm happy we were able to get some photos in before he leaves. Brittany herself is an aspiring photographer with so many creative goals (one of them being to open her own studio). I'm hoping that she can be a second shooter at weddings with me someday :)

Enjoy your sneak peek!

The lighting at the beginning of our session was perfect!

I adore the diamond on the side of her ring. Great choice, Ben!

How amazing are her eyes???

1 comment:


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!