Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Brianna Turns One!

I have been photographing Brianna for almost a year now (starting from right after she was born!). I absolutely adore her parents and the full-hearted love that they provide to her. They are so welcoming each and every time I see them, and Brianna has grown more and more accustomed to the camera. As she is getting older, I am enjoying seeing her even more. It's amazing to be able to photograph a baby from the very beginning and watch them grow.

Brianna turned one last week, and with a cupcake and balloons in tow, we were ready to get the session going! She was so happy the entire time. I have to say that I think the balloons were by far her favorite. Enjoy your sneak peek! I can't wait for her next session!

To start with, I wanted to show her very first year!

Brianna is ONE!
I just couldn't decide between the color and b&w. I love them both!

She is SO expressive!



We will pretend that she was telling us how old she is in this picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!