Monday, May 2, 2011

Lily is one!

Heather found me through another family that I photograph (who also have a baby named Lilly!) and contacted me about a month ago. We scheduled Lily's one year session, and I had no idea what sort of cuteness was waiting for me! We met at Lake Lily yesterday morning, and the whole family was there for moral support (and for some photos of course)! I adore family photos, especially when little one's are involved. Lily was, of course, the center of attention the entire time, and I think she really worked it! I had such a great time with this family and I hope they did too. You guys really have such an amazingly cute daughter...a real doll!

Enjoy your sneak peak!


Look at those eyes!



We happened to come across a man who had a rabbit on a leash. He let Lily pet the bunny, and she was absolutely elated by this!


Seriously...those eyes!


I love the next two family photos :)




Perfect family portrait!




Time for the cupcake! She really enjoyed this part (who wouldn't?!).



I adore this one of her and her mom



Honestly, how could I resist putting this picture up on the right here? Even her sad face is adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!