Monday, May 2, 2011

Brianna: 9 months

This is my 4th time photographing Brianna and her amazing family. Something that I have really grown to love is watching the growth of the little one's that I photograph, especially if I met them when they were infants. I was so excited to see Brianna and see how much she has grown since our last session in December. She is so sweet and has really learned a lot since I last saw her! She is now able to stand on her own for a short amount of time, and she is so incredibly curious. This session was the first time that she had shoes on, and you can see from the photos just how intrigued she was by them. Brianna is such a happy, independent baby and I can't wait to see them again! Enjoy the sneak peak!

Little fairy princess :)



Checking out those strange things on her feet


I am in LOVE with this family portrait. Perfect smiles all around! :)


If you know me as a photographer, you know that I adore eyelash shots on little one's. So sweet!



I love the one on the right...still trying to figure out what is on her feet!



Perfect little fingers and toes :)


1 comment:


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!