Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kelly & Patrick: Married!

I have known Kelly for a few years now through UCF Late Knights. I started working for UCF at these amazingly fun events for the freshmen, and it was then that I witnessed Kelly and her devotion to planning the perfect event. When she got engaged and contacted me, I was absolutely thrilled! I knew that with someone as dedicated to great events as her, the wedding would be fabulous...and it was! I started the day with the girls getting ready at Embassy Suites in downtown Orlando. My assistant photographer, Jen, spent some time photographing the guys while they relaxed at the bar and proceeded to get ready.
Unfortunately the weather decided to play mind games on us. One moment it was gorgeous, and the next it was practically hailing! It was a good thing that the ceremony and reception were both scheduled to be indoors, so nothing really got interrupted. The reception venue was absolutely breathtaking (The Ballroom at Church Street), and Patrick and Kelly had smiles on their faces the entire time. The rain didn't bring them down at all, and their overall happiness really played a roll in allowing all of their guests and vendors to have a great time. I am so happy for you, Kelly & Pat! Enjoy your sneak peak!


This was seconds before it started raining on the guys. They were great though and waited until my cue to run back to shelter. Thanks guys!

The downpour had no effect on the gorgeous ceremony :)

I LOVED this cake topper!

Kelly, you looked absolutely stunning, as always!

Yes, I am a Knights fan all the way---but it was still a great groom's cake!

I love how Kelly is looking at Pat and he is looking at me with the "I'm so lucky to have her" expression. Perfect!

I adored Kelly's cathedral veil. So gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!