Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Amy & Vince: Engaged!

Amy & Vince are such a fun-loving couple, and I was so excited to shoot their engagement session this past weekend. I was thrilled when they said they wanted some of their photos taken at Disney's Boardwalk, and we could not have asked for a more beautiful morning! We then ventured to Hollis Gardens, which I had never heard of but am so excited to know about it now. Gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUS location. It is small, but every corner has a new opportunity for a great photo.

Thanks for choosing us for your e-session, Amy & Vince! Enjoy your sneak peak :)



The one with the blue wall is one of my favorites. I love how natural it is and how obvious their love is for each other.


Can we say *gorgeous ring*?? Love it!


This flower was absolutely stunning. It was the only one on the tree, and luckily it was at our level. Not only was it gorgeous, but the smell was to die for! Perfume quality for sure.



Look at those long legs!


Yes, we made some duck buddies. Clearly they are used to people. I was surprised they didn't let Amy pet them!


She is just stunning!


One of my favorites :)



Her dress flowed so nicely in the wind..perfect for photos!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!