Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Jennifer & Robert: Married!

When I met with Jennifer & Robert for the first time, I absolutely adored them! She is literally one of the sweetest girls I have ever met, and I could just tell how in love they were by the looks they kept giving each other. They got married last weekend at FFA Leadership Training Center. Both of them are teachers and had been to this location for training purposes, and let me just say...it was such a gorgeous location! It was way out in what seemed like the middle of no where, but it was so worth the drive!
I really cannot even explain the love that Jennifer & Robert have for each other. They were all smiles the entire time. Immediately after the ceremony they scurried off to a spot and just had the most gorgeous moment. I took that opportunity to hide and get some photos of them just so madly in love with each other. I could really go on and on about them. Enough with the chit chat...let's get to some photos! :) Enjoy your sneak peak Mr. and Mrs. Frost!






















4 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE!!! These seriously could not be better! Robert and I are so happy with your work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL !! Just like being there all over again. Love, Uncle Mike & Aunt Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen & Robert these are so wonderful!! Sivan did a FABULOUS JOB! Ilove you guys =) love Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wedding. Beautiful pictures.
    It was so wonderful being there with you and this brings back all the memories.
    Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!