Monday, March 21, 2011

Dominic turns ONE!

That's right, another one of my little men turned 1 recently! I haven't seen Dominic for about a year (since he was born), and I was just so excited to see how big he'd grown. I photographed Samantha and Billy when Dominic was still in the tummy (picture below). They are a really fun couple with so much energy! It seemed appropriate to take Dominic's one year photos in the same place we took the maternity photos; Winter Park. I included a maternity photo in this post along with two of his newborn photos. Dominic is SO adorable. He's such a little man and completely independent. All he wanted to do was roam around, and when we finally let him do that we got some great photos! Enjoy! :)






I adore this set :)


Look at those amazing eyes!



That's right! It's not a party until the cupcake ends up EVERYWHERE! :)





2 comments:

  1. Sivan, you just simply amaze me with your talent. I got goosebumps when I saw Dominic's photos. We could not of asked for a better photographer! You are amazing and I cannot wait for more future sessions with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you love them Samantha!

    ReplyDelete


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!