Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Jen & Dan: Married!

The wedding I photographed this past weekend was really something special. Not only is the couple amazing together, but they both hold a special place in my heart. I met Dan during my freshmen year of college, and although we didn't spend too much time hanging out, I still saw him often and had the chance to meet his girlfriend at the time, Jen. Jen and I kept in touch over the years, and when these high school sweethearts finally got engaged, I was able to take their engagement photos. It was actually at the beginning of my career as a photographer, so they were the perfect subjects to practice on at the time! When they asked me to be one of their photographers for their wedding, I was beyond excited. They are such a sweet, laid-back couple. Being able to photograph their wedding was really special, and I truly hope their photos are everything they hoped for and more! Jen, you were such the perfect bride. You are honestly the only person that I know who could pull off such a classic dress. You really rocked your dress to it's full potential! Dan, you were one of the most relaxed grooms I've ever seen...but I absolutely love that you admitted the butterflies when I told you she was walking down for your "first look." Oh man...I just love the both of you and I am so very happy for you! Enjoy the sneak peak!







Look at the detail on her dress. Amazing isn't it??


*Perfect* bride








Jen's favorite blue wall :)








Love this one :)




6 comments:

  1. Sivan-these are amazing-you totally captured the day!!!!!!

    Monica
    Atomic Entertainment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Sivan - what a beautiful day and you captured it to a tee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a great job of capturing our day!! I love them all and can't wait to see the rest!

    All my love Sivan! You've been such a great friend :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all! But I love all of your pictures! :)
    Lauren Stephens

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those were absolutely the most beautiful pictures. You looked so gorgeous...what a lucky man!!!

    Tonya McDuffie

    ReplyDelete


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!