Monday, March 21, 2011

Austin turns ONE!

I have been photographing Austin since he was in his momma's belly, and I am so lucky to have gotten to know this family over the past year. David and Erica are such an amazing couple and really great parents to this adorable little boy. I included photos from all of the sessions I had with them since before Austin was born. Sometimes it's nice to just sit back and look at how much has changed in a baby from day one. Enjoy the old photos as well as the new one's from last week's 1 year old session! :)


Maternity Session


Infant Session


4 Month Session


Holiday Session


And finally, Austin turns ONE!




Absolutely beautiful family!


Nothing is cuter than a baby covered in frosting!





Just look at those teeth! Such a cutie!


Thank you for including me in Austin's first year, Erica & David!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!