Monday, January 24, 2011

Na & Chris: Married!

Na & Chris found me a little while back, and when they described their up-coming wedding to me, I got SO excited! She told me it would be a Cambodian wedding, and part of that entails wearing many different dresses (what can I say, I love dresses!). Their 2-day wedding finally arrived last weekend, and it was definitely one for the books! The ceremony started on Friday morning and lasted throughout the entire day. There were so many unique traditions incorporated into this wedding, I just wish I understood it all (time to do some research!). Every little detail was so meaningful to the Cambodian culture, and the family support was incredible.

Saturday was the reception, which was about 6 hours. This time it was at a reception hall in Haines City (the ceremony was at her parents home). This was a gorgeous location, and it was massive! It had to be to accommodate all 350+ guests! The authentic Cambodian band played throughout the entire evening, and it was all just so incredible. Enjoy the sneak peak: it was so difficult choosing which photos to show for this one! :)



The groom and the guests walked in a parade led by the groom. They eventually met the bride and offered her gifts (which is what everyone here is carrying). Amazing :)










The beautiful reception site


SO many people grouped up for the bouquet toss...even the guys!


I love moments like these



Isn't she just gorgeous? :)




They had a TEN course meal. That's right; 10. And it was all *delicious*!








These lovely ladies were part of the Cambodian band and they were fantastic!






The wedding party, bride and groom :)


No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!