Monday, January 24, 2011

Jennifer & Brad: Engaged!

Brad & Jennifer contacted me a few weeks ago about engagement photos. Through our e-mails I could tell that she was a very energetic, happy person and I couldn't wait to photograph them! We met up at Crane's Roost (which was where they had their first date), and it really is a beautiful location. They were a lot of fun to photograph and I hope to have more sessions with them in the future!
p.s. Just look at her eyes! They are a-mazing!





Okay, maybe I had a slight obsession with her shoes. They are so fun aren't they?


The lighting led to some really romantic shots :)


I love her stance here...no posing necessary!



With so many birds around us, he's lucky all he got was a feather on his head! ;)



I love shots like these :)

There is something about this photo below that I absolutely love. I think Jennifer has the perfect expression on her face and looks gorgeous--and then Brad looking at her the way he is just adds so much more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!