Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Hummel Family

Meet the Hummel family! In the contest that I had a while back (The Cutest Kid Contest), I had a very close runner up, and that was the blue-eyed beauty you see in these photos. I wanted to give them a nice discount for being so close to winning the free session, and I am so happy she took me up on the offer! Tate and Brookelyn are very energetic kids, but chasing them around was well worth it for these shots. I love the natural, "kids being kids" feel, and I definitely think that was achieved with these two. Enjoy the sneak peak! :)




No wonder Tate and Brookelyn are so stunning!




I loved when she would start staring off. That dreamy look is just gorgeous!


Their aunt (whoops...I don't think she knew I took her picture!) deserves some credit for making the kids laugh. I'm pretty sure Woody from Toy Story was doing crazy dance moves on my head at one point...but it worked!




Seriously...she is one of the funniest little girls I have ever met! So many facial expressions!

No posing with this little man! It was strictly chasing after him for photos...but I love the outcome :)


She found some gorgeous flowers and was in her own little world when putting them in the fountain. That's a true girl right there :)


Poor little guy didn't want to sit still for even a second! I love how concerned Brookelyn was for him. She's a great big sister! She would randomly run up and give him hugs just because she can :)


No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!