Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Liz & Brian: Married!

In case you don't remember (or haven't seen) Liz and Brian's engagement session, you can view it by clicking on that link. I met these two love birds at the Your Wedding TV Bridal Show a few months back. There is just something about the two of them that is so amazing, you just can't help but smile around them. Their love for each other and for life itself shows so much in their personalities, it really is amazing. Craig and I joined them at the Grand Bohemian Hotel in Downtown Orlando where they each had separate rooms to get ready in. We then headed toward Rollin's College to Knowles Chapel for their ceremony (which was GORGEOUS). That was my first time photographing in there and I just loved it so much. The reception took place at Leu Gardens and everything just went *perfectly* for their wedding day. Did I mention that the weather was unbelievably gorgeous? Enjoy their sneak peak! ;)



I love the details of her dress! Absolutely stunning :)

If you can't tell, Liz is a very happy person :-D


The guys all taking a part in helping Brian get ready. Such gentlemen :)



Amazing Tiffany's rings





This is Liz's stunning mom. I didn't pose her, by the way...she just really knows how to work the camera!


Okay...this picture right here is the reason I stress having two photographers. Craig caught the perfect moment of Brian's expression when Liz walked in while I was photographing her entrance. I just LOVE it!


Absolutely beautiful chapel


I wish all venues had two floors so I could get more shots like this!


Brian loves kissing his bride...he can't get enough!



Brian, you expression is priceless here :) (and yes...the roles were reversed for the placement of the garter!)



A view from outside


The formal dances :)

The next three pictures are my absolute favorites from the entire day. You would think these two were posing for a magazine!




*Breathtaking* couple





I loved this group :)



2 comments:

  1. Love the photos-you captured the day and gave them beautiful memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to work with you Sivan. I love the photos from Rollins. You have such an amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!