Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Good Friend's Wedding

Megan and Tim are great friends of ours (and also in our wedding party!), and they got married on November 6, 2010 in a beautiful mansion! I was not their "official" photographer, but she asked me to take some photos of her and her bridesmaids getting their hair done the morning of. I'll take any chance I can to take some photos, especially for such an amazing friend! Here are Megan's "morning of" photos! :) Enjoy!



I loved her tank top!









The hair salon was so generous! They provided mimosa's, bagels, and Hershey's Kisses for us!





Why not take some ring photos while we're hanging out?




Their theme was black and white, so this chair was perfect!






One of her sweet bridesmaids admiring the ring and the bride :)









No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!