Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Renee & Mike's E-Session

Last month I had a booth in the Your Wedding TV bridal show in Orlando. Renee and Mike ended up winning a free engagement session that I offered as a door prize...and I'm SO happy they did! They are just an amazing, gorgeous couple who are *clearly* meant to be together. We had a really great time during their e-session. The weather was absolutely perfect, the location was incredible, and the company was fabulous.
One thing that I can say all photographers love is a couple that is patient and willing to do almost anything! Renee and Mike are a couple that I could photograph over and over again and always get amazing results. They had so much patience and let me do whatever I wanted. Truly a photographers dream!
They continually made each other laugh, which was very contagious! I constantly heard them whispering to each other, but could never quite hear what the sweet nothings were. Whatever they did though ended up producing some of my personal favorite photos! I can't wait for their March wedding!
Enjoy the sneak peak :)















3 comments:

  1. Breathtaking. I love them! You two look so happy and so in Love with each other! You make me so happy and so proud. I can't stop crying when I look at them! I thank God that you are a big part of my life!! So looking forward to March when my little girl marries the man of her dreams!!!!

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they are beautiful. You guys should be in a magazine. I love these pictures you guys deserve all the love and kindness and happiness. You could see in these pictures and what I have noticed in person how much you guys love each other. May god bless you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!