Monday, November 28, 2011

Haley & Tyler: Engaged!

Haley and Tyler are just a cute, cute, CUTE couple. They met when her mom hired a company (Tyler's family) to do some construction work on the house, and for some reason I think that is a great "how we met" story!

I met with them this morning at Oakland Nature Preserve. Other than the mosquitoes and the occasional walks through spider webs, it was a perfect session! They go hunting together, so they wanted to incorporate that aspect of their lives into their session by wearing camo. I thought it was a really cute and unique idea and I love how the photos turned out.

We are very excited for their wedding next year! Enjoy the sneak peek, Haley & Tyler!


This lady bug loved Haley!
I LOVE the photo of her lying down in this set. Haley, you are *gorgeous* and I can't wait for your wedding day!

Orlando Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!