Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Toni & Gus Tie the Knot!

I remember when I met with Toni and Gus at Starbucks to talk about their wedding plans. They were so laid back and so in love. When they told me they were going to book us, I was beyond excited. I knew she would be such a stunning bride (and she absolutely was!) and that he would be a handsome groom. When they saw each other on their wedding day, it was clear how excited they were to finally be doing this.

Their wedding was a lot of fun and we can't wait for future sessions with them! Enjoy your sneak peek :)


Toni's mom handmade this brooch bouquet! My jaw dropped when I saw it...SO insanely beautiful! And to make it even better, it includes her grandmother's brooch and earrings. Love it.

Some of the vendors who helped make this day perfect include:
Venue: Paradise Cove in Lake Buena Vista, FL
DJ: Soundwave Entertainment
Video: Travis with Reminisce Productions
Catering: Cocktails Catering
Cake: Sweet Design Cakes
Floral: Jonahthan's Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!