Thursday, November 17, 2011

Chris & Mary's Mini-Session

Mary, Chris and baby Layla are one of the cutest little families ever. Mary and Chris have been our friends for quite some time now, and we were just thrilled to find out they were pregnant! In fact, Mary and Chris were one of the very first couples we photographed!

I was so excited to be able to photograph their maternity photos as well as Layla's newborn photos. It has been a while since I'd seen them, so when she showed up with this little doll in her arms I just about lost it! Layla is such a teeny tiny little baby, and she is oh-so-sweet! I feel comfortable in saying that she is one of the most content baby's I have ever photographed. I wouldn't expect it any other way though with Mary and Chris being the laid back, happy-go-lucky parents that they are. Anyway, enough babbling and more photos! Enjoy the sneak peek of their mini-session in Winter Park's Kraft Azalea Gardens!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!