Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Michelle & David: Engaged! | Orlando Wedding Photographer

Wow. Michelle and David are something else. I had so much fun photographing their engagement session on Monday morning! They are from Alabama, but Disney is practically their second home. So with that in mind, their session started at Disney's Polynesian Resort and ended at Disney's Boardwalk. The weather that morning was great; not a cloud in the sky and even a bit of a breeze coming through. 

Michelle is absolutely beautiful, and David is such a charming, southern gentleman. They are incredibly gorgeous and perfect together, and I'm so thrilled to have been able to do their engagement session! 

Enjoy your sneak peek! <3

I have to start with one of my favorite shots...EVER. 
Another one of my favorites. Their arms were wrapped together so perfectly!  
Disney socks, anyone? :)
The spot by the pink flower tree is right around where he proposed to her. <3  
Okay...I know I keep saying I have my favorites, but this is another one! Could she get any prettier???

1 comment:

  1. These are some very happy couples and I wish them the best of luck! I was just married in Florida, and it is a magical place. The heat, the beach, the steamy atmosphere, I love it! The Eastern Shore is where I spent my time and I couldn't of been more thrilled. Im planning a road trip of the east coast soon and hopefully it is just as fun! When we were there we stayed at the Palm Bay Hotel (www.palmbay-hotel.com) in Palm Bay! So nice and cheap, it was great since we were trying to save money on this vacation!

    ReplyDelete


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!