Friday, September 28, 2012

Audra | Orlando Family Photogarpher

I met Michelle & Kevin at a wedding we were photographing last year. Michelle was pregnant with their first child, and I was thrilled when I was able to do Audra's newborn photos! Almost one year later, here we are getting photos of Audra grown up and adorable as EVER! She just started walking not too long ago (I think less than 2 weeks ago!), so having her sit down in one spot was not happening. She was a happy camper...as long as she was walking around freely. :) She's just an independent little baby, and so unbelievably photogenic. I loved seeing this little family of three again, and I hope to photograph more of Audra as the years go on! <3 
I love how ready Michelle was here while Kevin and Audra were being silly. :) |

2 comments:


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!