Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Brandon & Tyler | Orlando Family Photographer

I am excited to be posting yet another session of this beautiful family! This time, we focused on the boys. It's hard for me to believe that Tyler is already 8 months old. He is such a happy, sweet little baby boy. And then there is Brandon, who is SUCH a sweetheart and an incredible big brother to Tyler. 

Enjoy the sneak peek! <3 

How much do you just want to cuddle with this cutie??? 
Brandon and I escaped for a few minutes so I could get some photos of him just being goofy. I loved the faces he made! 
And after he finished making the faces, he told me "I just want to smile," and then gave me this adorable one on the bottom left. Sweetheart! 
Aren't they so precious together? <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!