Monday, January 9, 2012

Shy & G: Engaged!

Shireen & Giardeau (Shy & G) are one of the most laid back couples I have met. They arrived to their session very early (I can't even explain how excited I get when that happens!) and started with a drink. It's a great thing to do, by the way, if you're anxious or nervous about the session. I do think that they would have been just as laid back without it though..it just seems like who they are and I love it. 

We did their session in Thornton Park (essentially downtown Orlando), which just so happens to be the little area that Craig and I got married almost a year ago (I cannot believe it's already been that long). It's such a sweet area that has a nice touch of downtown without the downtown traffic/parking/hustle. 

The end of their session was the best part: SPARKLERS! We spent some time getting them used to the flow of writing with them, and once we had that down we had a blast. It's a perfect way to tell your guests to save the date! 

Enjoy the sneak peek, and stay tuned in November for their wedding photos <3


No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!