Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ricky & Sue: Engaged!

Ricky and Sue are not only an incredible couple, but they also happen to be good friends of ours. They, like so many other couples we know, met online. The more couples I meet who have met this way, I start to wonder "if I was single, how would I meet someone?" Once you are out of school and in the "real world," it really isn't easy to meet new people. Even as a couple, we are constantly wanting to meet more couples our age with similar interests, but it's just not that easy. Most people don't want to meet their future spouse in a bar, and I imagine it's rare meeting someone you could fall in love with at work..so I believe in the online market 100%.

Between wedding planning and having just purchased a new home, they are busy bees right now. Thankfully she was able to squeeze in an e-session on her day off for MLK day yesterday. I hope you love the photos as much as I do! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!