Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ethan's Newborn Session

I hope everyone is having an excellent Thursday and looking forward to Friday! I got to spend my Thursday morning cuddling with sweet little Ethan. It's been a few months since I've photographed a newborn, and boy did I forget how bad the baby fever is that follows! We started the session focusing on the cute little poses, but towards the end I decided that I really wanted to capture some of the love that was floating all around the house. These new parents are clearly head-over-heals in love with their precious baby boy, so I just had to show some of that in the photos. And wouldn't you know it, those ended up being my favorites! :) 

Enjoy the sneak peek! 

I just swoon over tender moments like this <3 Daddy trying to calm his baby boy down.
Who doesn't love a baby-mohawk?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!