Monday, December 12, 2011

Stacy's Maternity Session | Winter Park, FL

Let me start off by saying how adorable this little family of 3 (soon to be 4) is! There is so much love between them, it's impossible not to smile when you're around them all.

Craig and I met with them in Winter Park this past Friday, and we all just clicked from the start. Brandon, Craig and Jon kept each other amused by playing imaginary football while I took some photos of Stacy. It was perfect and I know the boys had a great time!

Stacy has the most perfect belly ever, and I can only hope I look like her when I'm pregnant some day! Standing behind her, you would never know she was pregnant. It literally looks like she swallowed a basketball..it's so adorable!

We are so excited to meet Tyler soon. Enjoy the sneak peek! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!