Thursday, December 8, 2011

Lily's Winter Park, FL Session

I can't express enough how much I adore this little girl! Lily is not only a beautiful toddler, but she is so sweet and happy.

We just barely dodged the rain in our Winter Park session yesterday. Of course the weather was *PERFECT* all day, and minutes after I arrived it started to rain. Thankfully the weather held up for the rest of the session, and I am very pleased with the outcome! Since it is difficult to actually get a toddler to sit still long enough to smile for a photo, candid shots are pretty much the goal for these sessions. Lily did a great job of just being CUTE. I love the candid photos of her..but in all honesty, how could you get a bad photo of such an adorable little girl??

Enjoy the sneak peek!
I adore sweet moments like this
One of my all time favorites!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!