Monday, December 12, 2011

Alex & Ryan Tie the Knot!

This was one of those weddings that makes me say again and again how much I LOVE my job! Alex and Ryan are such a beautiful couple, both inside and out, and so are their family and friends. When I met with them a few months ago, I loved their completely relaxed personalities, and also the fact that they were having a Greek wedding! I hadn't photographed a Greek wedding yet, but there were some traditions that I knew of and was so excited to be able to photograph them! The ceremony was beautiful, and I loved that we caught so many photos of them glancing at each other with loving eyes. I'm telling you...these two were totally meant for each other! I just wanted to squeeze them both the entire time, but the professional side of me opted against that. ;) They're just so cute together!

Alex and her 10 bridesmaids were so gorgeous, and to top if off, they were all incredibly sweet. I had a great time photographing them getting ready, and I know Jen enjoyed capturing the guys. Everyone just looked fantastic, and we were really honored to take part in such a beautiful day.

We hope you guys are having an amazing honeymoon and just RELAXING! (oh, and checking the computer to see your sneak peek!) ;)

That. Dress <3
11 absolutely beautiful ladies!
And of course, 8 handsome gentlemen :)
They had an exchange of letters between the two of them before the ceremony started. So sweet!
Greek traditions...yay!
A couple of the guys performed an incredible dance for Alex and Ryan..it was AMAZING!

I don't know much about sorority and fraternity traditions when it comes to weddings, but I believe they were calling this the Sweetheart Song. It was really adorable!
One of my all-time favorites!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!