Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Selah & Jessica

I met Jessica and her incredibly beautiful daughter, Selah, through one of my very first brides, Lauren. When I was preparing for my own wedding, I decided that I wanted a fun hair clip and some other unique wedding items (ring bearer pillow and flower girl baskets). Lauren pointed me in Jessica's direction and told me how talented she is with creating unique items. After seeing some of her work on her Facebook page (check her out by searching for Not Sew Shabby), I knew I had to use her! She put together the most amazing flower girl baskets, ring bearer pillow and hair clip that I had ever seen. After the wedding, Jessica decided to book a session for her and Selah. Look at these two...such a beautiful mother and daughter!

Enjoy your sneak peak! :) And thanks for your help in making our wedding unique!





Jessica is a huge Twilight fan. It's great incorporating some of your hobbies into photos.


Isn't she angelic? She has an amazing personality to go with her beauty :)



Selah had some fun ideas of her own for photos. She would be the perfect little Sivan Photography sidekick! I'd love to take credit for this photo on the right, but it was all Selah. Can you believe that??




I love this set :)



3 comments:

  1. COMPLETLY AWESOME!! YOUR THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Born to model! Seems as the photographer took a great joy in capturing these moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful photos!Although, I must say, the photographer had great "subject matter". :)

    ReplyDelete


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!