Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Jenn & Shawn: Married!

I met Jenn during my freshmen year of college at UCF. Her twin sister, Erin, was my resident assistant my first summer there, and then Jenn became my new RA the following semester. She has always been such a sweetheart and someone who really cares for those around her. Her fun spirit is contagious, so it is no wonder why Shawn found his soulmate in her. Shawn and Jenn's wedding was so full of love, and it was really great to be part of it. I wish you two the best life together and I hope to see you more often! Enjoy your sneak peak :)



The photo on the right is a mirror shot of the twins getting ready (Jenn in the front, Erin in the back)




These guys were so much fun to work with!



Very fun group :)









No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!