Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Toni's Maternity Session | Orlando Portrait Photographer

I have photographed Toni & Gus a few times now, and I absolutely adore them! They got married last November (see their wedding here) and are now expecting the arrival of their first baby girl! I met with them at Disney's Boardwalk last week for their maternity session. I have to say that we got really lucky with the weather! I believe it rained every evening that week except for this particular day. In fact, not only did it not rain, but we even had a bit of a breeze coming through. She is due any week now, so the last thing she needed was a hot, sticky day while taking photos. She looks so beautiful though, and I am so excited for the two of them to start their family.

Enjoy the sneak peek!


1 comment:


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!