Thursday, August 23, 2012

Frances & Johnny: Married! | Orlando Wedding Photographer

Frances holds a special place in my heart. Not only is she one of the sweetest girls EVER (seriously, even when she was stressed before the wedding, she was still ridiculously sweet!!), but she and I went to high school together. We spent time together here and there, and I even remember working on a science project at her house one day. We lost touch in person, but thankfully Facebook exists and kept us connected! Every once in a while I'd peek on her page to see what she was up to. Either she was modeling (yep, this lovely lady was even on a billboard for Ron Jon's!), surfing, boating, acting, or just loving life in general. When I saw that she was engaged, I really hoped she'd contact me about doing her photos. I was ecstatic when she did! I knew that she'd be so much fun to photograph. She's beautiful inside and out, and she just shines in the photos she takes. 

Enter Johnny: handsome, sweet, and so madly, deeply in love with her! I didn't meet him until the wedding day, but when he entered the room, you could tell he was so proud to soon be marrying his best friend. The great thing (other than them getting married of course!) about it all is that they're bringing a beautiful baby girl into the world this December! Her name is Stella Rose, and I cannot wait to meet her! 

And a big "thank you" to my lovely second shooter, Missy, for helping me at this wedding! <3

Anyway, enough talk and onto the good stuff. Enjoy the sneak peek! 

If you're a family or friend of theirs and want to see your photo booth pictures (or the rest of their photos, for that matter), simply ask them for their password and gallery information. :)

So ethereal <3
I don't know what it is about the one of his hand on her, but I am in love with that photo! 

Another one of my favorites <3

A natural beauty with a lovely little baby-belly 
These two are so madly in love...I could photograph them all day long! 
Bring on the party!
.
This sequence of the guys catching the garter cracks me up! 

6 comments:

  1. Sivan, you are so talented. What great photos. Lucky bride and groom to have you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled on this- as one photographer to another, THESE ARE STUNNING! You have some images in there that are so insanely creative. I am super jealous. I wish I could see details the way you see them! Love love love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sivan, love, love, love the images! Love the way you captured the details! Fabulous job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the black and white of them in the isle? GORGEOUS! Oh my gosh! You did such a wonderful job capturing the day, i bet they feel like the luckiest bride and groom ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous pictures Sivan! You did an awesome job from capturing the moments, the fun times, the details, and some amazing romantic bride and groom shots!

    ReplyDelete


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!