Thursday, May 19, 2011

Almarie & Sean: Engaged!

I had the amazing pleasure of meeting Sean & Almarie through wedding and event planner, Jaclyn Fraser (At Last Wedding + Event Design). When she told me how amazing this couple was, nothing could have prepared me for how truly incredible they really are. Our first attempt at their engagement session was interrupted by a very heavy rain storm (hail, even!). It was a good thing though, because the day that we re-scheduled for ended up being outstanding weather. We met at the Winter Park Civic Center and then headed to Park Avenue, and we had such a blast!
I feel like I could write a book about these two. They met when she was looking to take salsa dance lessons. He ended up being her instructor, and well, we know how it ends! He said that when he saw her for the first time, he thought "WOW." Look at her though...she is stunning! They both are! To top off that Sean and Almarie are such a great looking couple, their personalities go hand-in-hand. We laughed throughout the entire session (as you'll notice in these photos), and the only time I didn't catch them smiling and laughing was when they wanted to give me a serious pose. I really just can't say enough about them as individuals and as a couple. I truly hope you enjoy your sneak peak, guys. I can't wait to show you the rest!


4 comments:


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!