Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Allison & Josh: Engaged! | Orlando Photographer

One of the benefits of going to bridal shows is the possibility of winning one of our door prizes. This beautiful and sweet couple was a door-prize winner from one of the shows last year. I am incredibly happy that I was able to photograph their engagement session for two reasons! First and foremost is that I got to meet them, and they're such an incredible couple! On top of how awesome they are, I was able to find new spots in Winter Park that I never even knew existed! Can we say "excited photographer!!!"? :-D 

Unfortunately they booked a photographer only a week before they came to the bridal show, so we won't be photographing their wedding. It was really great working with them for their session though, and hopefully they'll come back for some Rock the Dress photos ;)

Enjoy your sneak peek! 








No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!