Monday, October 17, 2011

Cecilia & Anthony Tie the Knot!

What can I say about this couple? They are beautiful inside and out, selfless, loving, giving, respectful...the list could go on and on!

When I met with Cecilia and Anthony, I remember telling them that I can just imagine a little cartoon heart floating between them. Their love is so real and strong that I could see it from the instant they walked in. Cecilia herself is one of the happiest women I have ever met. Being around her is so refreshing, and she has truly become a friend during her wedding planning process.

It wasn't just Anthony and Cecilia that were amazing that night; their friends and family were to die for! The party could have lasted forever had they not had a time frame! The bridesmaids were gorgeous and sweet, and the groomsmen were absolutely hilarious. Jen and I were laughing throughout the entire wedding. If Cecilia and Anthony had half as much fun as we did, the wedding was a HUGE success! We love you guys! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!