Thursday, October 6, 2011

Baby Delaney: 1 week new

Meet the beautiful little Delaney. She is a week old and pure perfection. Her session started off with her wide awake (according to mom, any other day at that time she would have been sound asleep!). I usually expect this to happen since we are moving them around so much, changing them, etc. There is nothing wrong with getting photos of newborn's while they are awake, so I took that opportunity to do so. However, to mold them into different poses pretty much requires them to be sound asleep, so we patiently waited. And waited. And waited. When she finally snoozed away, I was able to capture some beautiful shots of her. Ahhh I just love this baby girl! I cannot wait for their family session in a few months! <3 Enjoy the sneak peek :)

Happy early Halloween! <3

2 comments:

  1. I think with all those diapers the little ones come with, it will be worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!