Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Lewman's Are Expecting!

Megan and Ryan were referred to me by one of my very first clients, David and Erica. It makes me feel so warm inside when my clients send others my way. That is really the best way for me to know that you loved your final product and were happy with the service provided. Love it!

I met with this cute little family of 3 (very soon to be 4!) at Casa Feliz yesterday evening. They were all such a pleasure to work with, and I even made a new best friend (Addison)! :) If you offer an adorable, fluffy pink tutu to a 4 year old, you're bound to make a new friend!

I absolutely cannot wait to meet their new bundle of joy this September. Enjoy your sneak peek!


Amazing eyes!
I couldn't decide between these two...I love them both!
My favorite!
We can see where Addison gets her beautiful eyes!
There is nothing like being swung around by your feet! :)
Again, I couldn't choose between b&w and color. And I just love the one on the right :)
Sweet girl
Look at how beautiful her belly is. It is the perfect baby belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!