Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Kristi & Trevor: Married! | Orlando Wedding Photographer

Kristi & Trevor are an astounding couple! Their love for each other is so pure and so genuine, you can't help but fall in love with them as a couple. Trevor is pretty much a big teddy bear, which is something I didn't realize until their ceremony. Craig came up to me after the ceremony started and showed me a few photos of Trevor's reaction to Kristi walking in, and my heart melted! Don't worry, those photos are in here ;) The emotion throughout the entire evening was incredible, and it just made me want to hang out with them all night. 

They got married in one of the most beautiful churches I have ever seen; All Souls Catholic Church in Sanford. The architecture of this church was to die for! After the ceremony we hopped over to Crane's Roost for some photos, ran into a photo shoot for a quinceanera, then made our way to the Hilton in Altamonte Springs for their reception. Their theme was baseball, and I have to say that oftentimes when couples tell us that they have a theme, a little worry comes into my mind that they may go overkill with it. They, however, nailed it! It was absolutely flawless. They had just the right amount of baseball theme to show that they love it, but they still managed to keep it so excellently elegant. I actually think my jaw dropped when I walked into the reception room. It was beautiful! 

Long story short...enjoy the sneak peek! :)

Time to get married!
Looooooove this photo Craig took of the guys! 
A couple getting their photos done near us had this huge frame and let us use it! :) 

Vendors:
Ceremony: All Souls Catholic Church in Sanford, Florida
Reception: Hilton in Altamonte Springs
Florist: Dreams Design
VideoJan Spisar Videography
Hair and makeupHair Connoisseurs Salon and Medispa
Cake: Anna Cakes


No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!