Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Stella & Tom: Married!

Last year I decided to become part of an amazing organization called Wish Upon a Wedding. If you haven't heard of it, you should really check it out! It is a non-profit organization granting wedding wishes to couples who may be facing life-altering or terminal illnesses.

Not long after I donated wedding photography to WUAW did I get an e-mail stating that someone bid on my services. It was really exciting, I have to say! Rosie (27 Miracles Wedding Consulting) helped Stella and Tom find many vendors for their wedding. I met Stella and Tom at last years Christmas event thrown by Rosie and her team. And as luck would have it for them, they also won the door prize for a free session that I gave away at the event! :) They used it for an engagement session, and I am so happy that they did. It allowed us to get comfortable with each other and make sure that they would be ready for the spotlight on their big day! This past weekend was their beautiful military wedding. It was really amazing being part of this, and I look forward to participating in Wish Upon a Wedding more in the future.

Enjoy your sneak peek!


1 comment:

  1. Amazing photography Sivan, it was a pleasure to work with you on this wedding.

    ReplyDelete


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!