Monday, August 15, 2011

Sarah and Nathan: Engaged!

Talk about a fun couple! Sarah and Nathan are so clearly meant to be together, and I believe that these photos show that. Craig and I met with them in De Land for their engagement session last night. We just escaped the rain literally minutes before the session started...pure luck!

These two lovebirds met through their acting careers, and their love for the art is very strong. They are such caring and wonderful people, it's no wonder they fell in love with each other! The whole session was nothing but honest-to-goodness silliness, and we loved every minute of it!

They are planning their wedding for 2013---it seems so far away, but it will be here before they know it! Enjoy your sneak peek :)

Their request to take this photo made complete sense once they explained their theater backgrounds to us. Love it!
I adore this one!
Yep, this one is definitely my favorite.
Their dance background really shows in this set (mostly the dipping photo)!
She made these! I cannot explain how excited I get when couples make their own props.
I found this very interesting since I have never seen it before; he got her engagement ring (which he had designed especially for her, by the way!), and then she got him one as well! I LOVE it!
She loves her nerd :-)
This one screams "Sarah and Nathan!" to me
I really have a thing for grungy looking locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!