Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ocala, FL Wedding


Lauren found me a little less than a year ago, and we clicked from our very first meeting! She is always full of energy and you can't help but smile when talking to her. I couldn't wait to meet her soon-to-be hubby, Nick. After meeting him on the wedding day, I saw why they were such a great couple. They are both so optimistic and overall happy people. With that being said, their wedding was just that: SUCH a happy event! Everyone we met was so warm and inviting, and unfortunately the night flew by. But regardless, we got so great photos of a great couple! Congratulations Lauren & Nick!
The boys doing what they do best: Football.
Gorgeous wedding dress!


Having fun in the bridal room! :)
Okay...seriously...how cute? They were made to be together!
Lauren, this is why you are so fun to photograph. Isn't she stunning?
Who knew that a tacky pink couch could be so perfect for photos? :)
I had to drag them out of the reception for this one! Totally worth it! :) Such a sexy couple!
After I met Lauren, I had this fun idea to get some twine and actually "tie the knot" for some photos! I knew they would be the perfect couple to test this out on! :)


Cutest groom's cake I have ever seen!


1 comment:


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!