Thursday, July 22, 2010

A great way to start the day!

This morning I had a session with one of my favorite little guys, Austin! I met his wonderful parents when they were pregnant and looking for some photos to hang onto forever. When he was born, I was invited to their house to take some newborn photos of Austin, and he stole my heart from the moment I met him! I was so extremely excited to see Austin again today, about 4 months after his very first photoshoot. Now he is smiling (even though it was tricky, we managed to get some great ones out of him!!!), and that smile will melt your heart. In the next year I will have the amazing opportunity to see him grow and to capture those special moments for his parents to forever cherish.
I decided to include maternity and infant photos in here so you can join me in seeing his amazing development into the sweetest, most adorable little boy. Enjoy!

**Click on photos to enlarge**

One of my favorite photos from their maternity session
I had two favorites from Austin's infant session, and this was one of them

And now onto this morning's session!





I love this! He was so focused on the camera for that split of a second!


It's true...the first photo of the day is always the best! I absolutely adore this family photo. In my opinion, it's perfect (props to them)!


Can't wait for your winter session, Austin!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!